- LIVE | UK confirms first 2 cases of Omicron variant
- Omicron variant: Answers 'weeks' away, warns top scientist as 'unjustified' SA shut-out slammed
- Covid-19 new variant: Scores of Britons flood OR Tambo in desperate rush to get home
- 'Punished for being transparent': Health dept laments knee-jerk reaction amid travel ban
- Joburg mayor puts a freeze on appointments in City of Joburg
- UK halts flights from SA: Families torn apart ahead of festive season
- Scientists had duty to reveal new Covid-19 variant - Professor Glenda Gray
- What the new mayors of Joburg and Ekurhuleni did in their first week in office
- Child sex ring: Indictment paints picture of advocate's involvement in trafficking, grooming victims
- John Matisonn | American racism - steps forward or steps back?
The EFF has voted with the DA to ensure they now govern Johannesburg, Tshwane and Ekurhuleni. Was this:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
A brilliant strategic move by the DA not to make formal coalition agreements
25% - 1644 votes
A brilliant strategic move by the EFF to force the DA to negotiate with them
16% - 1092 votes
A recipe for disaster and five more years of unstable local government
59% - 3973 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
WATCH | Sarmiethon challenge: Cape Town NGO makes 50 000 sandwiches in 8 hours
WATCH | Local self-taught watchmaker brings the past to the present with his designs
WATCH | IT guy quits job to follow his passion by offering free swimming lessons...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE