- Magashule serves papers on ANC on step-aside rule
- Piet Koen named as Zuma trial judge, amid rumours of defence bid to oust Billy Downer
- Mkhize's 3rd wave warning: 'He knows we will end up with trauma and suffering again'
- Phahlane birthday bash saga: Court orders minister, two others to pay over officers arrested in 2011
- Western Cape Covid-19 spike driven by social gatherings, health officials say
- 'It was hell' - daughter of KwaSizabantu preacher speaks out about abusive childhood
- ANALYSIS | Cyril Ramaphosa's fight against corruption can't be taken seriously while budgets are cut
- Massive police deployment in Western Cape crime hotspots could be costing SA millions
- Karyn Maughan | Zondo Commission cash crunch puts brakes on state capture prosecutions
- EXPLAINER | Why SAA receivership doesn't need to be solvent
Is social media doing more harm than good?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, our children are exposed and we can't protect them
49% - 6313 votes
Yes, but social media is part of the new reality
45% - 5779 votes
No, it's great for growing a child's world view
5% - 675 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
WATCH | FEEL GOOD: Raising the bar! How Soweto weightlifting club is changing...
'I'm holding my children, one in each arm': Conjoined twins separated at Red Cross...
11 May 2021
FEEL GOOD | Cape Town brothers dig deep to help supply local feeding projects
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019