No results found
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | eThekwini Mayor Mxolisi Kaunda survives motion of no confidence
- 'Historic victory': Court orders ANC to give DA its cadre deployment records
- EMPD raid on illegally occupied municipal building leads to discovery of man's body
- Cops find trench, 500m of cable after suspected cable thieves flee 'into thin air'
- FRIDAY BRIEFING | SA's leaderless mess
- SA Tourism defends 'new, innovative' R900m Spurs proposal after backlash: 'We were prepared for it'
- 'It was a bit bad': Why sex worker left home for alleged brothel
- Sanlam buys out BrightRock, acquires a stake in Capital Legacy in another giant acquisition move
- De Ruyter stands firm on transition strategy as coal producers take aim
- DA condemns Jeffery's remark in Hate Crimes Bill process that Afrikaners likely to perpetrate hate crimes
What are your thoughts on the possibility of having permanent Stage 2 or 3 load shedding?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I'll take that over constant schedule changes
13% - 1397 votes
Why are we normalising Eskom’s mess?
72% - 7700 votes
I've already found alternative ways of powering my home/business
15% - 1596 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
JMPD officer helps woman give birth on side of the road on first day in...
Teachers adopt little boy who's had multiple amputations: 'It's been the most...
Public park in Brackenfell transformed into community vegetable garden
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
23 Sep 2022
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
WATCH | What unnecessary expense is holding you back from going on that dream...
WATCH | Ahead of the Curve: Banking and e-Commerce in a digital world
SA’s favourite hotspots level up into ‘awesome spaces’ with free wifi and chilling...
Enjoy the High Rise Chilla - the cocktail of the summer - at a new ‘Access...