No results found
- Ramaphosa does not believe SA Tourism's R1bn Tottenham deal 'justified' - spokesperson
- SARS postpones answering Steenhuisen's PAIA request on Ramaphosa's Phala Phala dollars
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | ANC due to axe Free State Premier, Mangaung mayor
- Cops find trench, 500m of cable after suspected cable thieves flee 'into thin air'
- PICS | 'We are gatvol': Residents in Cape Town suburb build wall to curb crime
- New ANC MPs give Ramaphosa greenlight to reshuffle Cabinet before SONA 2023
- DA quoted John Jeffery 'out of context' on hate speech, Afrikaners, says justice department
- Transnet Freight Rail says it needs R80bn to get back on track
- Ebrahim Harvey | Will declaring Eskom a state of disaster resolve the crisis?
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Harvard Professor Vikram Patel: The world needs a new approach to mental health
What are your thoughts on the possibility of having permanent Stage 2 or 3 load shedding?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I'll take that over constant schedule changes
13% - 1437 votes
Why are we normalising Eskom’s mess?
72% - 7951 votes
I've already found alternative ways of powering my home/business
15% - 1643 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
JMPD officer helps woman give birth on side of the road on first day in...
Teachers adopt little boy who's had multiple amputations: 'It's been the most...
Public park in Brackenfell transformed into community vegetable garden
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
23 Sep 2022
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
WATCH | What unnecessary expense is holding you back from going on that dream...
WATCH | Ahead of the Curve: Banking and e-Commerce in a digital world
SA’s favourite hotspots level up into ‘awesome spaces’ with free wifi and chilling...
Enjoy the High Rise Chilla - the cocktail of the summer - at a new ‘Access...