Vienna - Austria will not use force to halt thousands of refugees streaming into the country from Hungary, Interior Minister Johanna Mikl-Leitner said on Saturday, appealing to the rest of Europe to help shoulder the burden of the mass influx."More than 3 000 refugees reached Austria last night. Each refugee can of course apply for asylum in Austria and is being informed of this possibility," she said in a statement after a crisis task force convened in Vienna."Around 10 refugees have applied for asylum in Austria so far. The others want to continue, primarily to Germany. "And I stress once again that our police officers will not use force to counter these people, families and children."