Wilmot - A New Hampshire man who was injured in a house explosion is thanking Siri for saving his life.Christopher Beaucher said he was checking on his mother's vacant cottage in Wilmot on May 1 when he saw something suspicious and went inside.He said when he switched on a light, the house exploded."The whole place caught fire," Beaucher said. "Part of it collapsed while I was in it during the initial explosion, so I couldn't really tell where I was."Beaucher's face and hands were badly burned. He grabbed his cellphone but was unable to dial because of his injuries. He said he somehow asked his iPhone's voice-controlled virtual assistant Siri to call 911, believing he was going into shock.Beaucher is undergoing treatment for his injuries, but says he hopes to return to his job as a cook and tend to his farm."I'm very, very, extremely lucky to be alive," he said.The New Hampshire state fire marshal's office is investigating the explosion.