1. Winter is coming! Keep mom warm with a sassy scarf:FRED TSUYA
R220.00 FRED TSUYA
Lace-printed Scarf Black/White
R200.00 G COUTURE
Moustache Scarf Multi-colour
2. The gift of gourmet.This gourmet hamper is packed with some sumptuous ingredients to help keen cooks create new kitchen masterpieces. This one (R477.00) has jalapeno drops, bow pasta, olive oil and olives packed into a pretty decorative basket.
3. You can't go wrong with a brand-new best-seller.THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS (R243.54) is Elizabeth Gilbert's, author of the super-hit Eat, Pray, Love, first novel in twelve years. It's an extraordinary story of botany, exploration and desire, spanning much of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.
4. Let them eat cake! YOU's latest 100 Best Cake Recipe book is jam-packed with new sweet treats for mom to try her hand at.100 Best Recipes: Cakes
5. Simple smellies -- keep it simple with a pretty soap set.CRABTREE & EVELYN
Wisteria Mini Hatbox
6. Coffee and choccies - two of our favourite Cs!Illy Coffee and Lindt Chocolate Hamper
7. Cross YOU's new crossword book off her wishlist.YOU Blockbusters 8
8. Splash out on a sultry fragrance.Davidoff Cool Water
9. Green thumb? Go for this cute patterned garden set.DIE SPIEGELBURG
Meadow Garden Tools Green
10. She'll feel like a million bucks with this quirky costume jewellery.