If you wear a watch with a metal band, body oils and grime will build up in the chinks. Put a little benzine (available at pharmacies) in a small plastic bowl and swish the strap in it, then leave to air-dry. Do this every month or so.
- Watch: ‘Fidgeting’ Prince harry looks ‘uncomfortable’ during video call
- Baby born holding mom’s failed birth control device
- Local family on raising a hyena as a pet: ‘He behaves like a dog’
- Family pleads for the safe return of their stolen African grey parrot: ‘She’s been in our family for more than 20 years’
- Woman dumped weeks after giving birth: ‘He ended it because I don’t put makeup on anymore’