For more on the media moguls' healthy eating plan, get the latest issue of YOU, in stores 27 January.
This traditional African dish is delicious with any kind of meat or stews.
• 1 onion, sliced
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 1-2 chillies, chopped
• 125 ml olive oil
• 1 green pepper, sliced into strips
• 1 red pepper, sliced into strips
• 1 yellow pepper, sliced into strips
• 500 g shredded cabbage
• 500 g grated carrot
• 15 ml cayenne pepper
• 15 ml paprika
• 1 can peas
• salt and black pepper
1. Saute the onion, garlic and ch ill i in half the oil until soft.
2. Add the peppers and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes. Add the cabbage and carrot along with the cayenne pepper, remaining oil and paprika and stir-fry until the vegetables are cooked but still firm. Add the peas and mix.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from the heat and leave so the flavours can develop. Serve hot or cold. Serves 6.