Lalela Mswane says goodbye: 'Reigning as Miss SA has been one of the greatest honours of my life'
Miss SA Ndavi Nokeri: 'Your hopes and dreams are valid'
A fan favourite wins the crown: Introducing Miss South Africa 2022 Ndavi Nokeri
Police mum on Anele Tembe's death
WATCH | Ndavi Nokeri crowned Miss South Africa 2022
Lewis Hamilton left 'speechless' as his travels across Africa continue
Lewis Hamilton continued his summer vacation across Africa in Rwanda and shared his "moving experience" with the mountain gorillas in...
Beast showcases 'South Africa like you've never seen before' stars tell us at the film's premiere
Beast, now showing in cinemas across the country, stars SA's very own Sharlto Copley, Martin Munro, and Kazi Khuboni. Here, the stars...
SABC 1 introduces docu-reality series, Fooled By Love
SABC 1’s new documentary-reality series tells the story of people who were fooled by love.
When Kate becomes queen: How the duchess has modelled herself on the reigning monarch
Kate Middleton will make the perfect queen consort because "she knows what resonates," the monarch's biographer Sally Bedell Smith says.
War, poverty, no internet: The trials of rapper Cool Fawa
Clad in a fluorescent jumpsuit and high-top sneakers, Cool Fawa grabs the microphone and fires up the audience.
Arts + Culture
Talented local artist gets a nod from superstar, Drake
Siphesihle Ntsungwana piqued the interest of a popstar and global talent, with his painting.
UPDATE | Salman Rushdie suspect charged with attempted murder, 'had extremist sympathies'
The suspect in the attack on Salman Rushdie at an event in New York state was sympathetic to Shi'ite extremism and Iran's Islamic...
- AS IT HAPPENED | Miss South Africa 2022 pageant
- Anne Heche 'not expected to survive', says family
- Lewis Hamilton left 'speechless' as his travels across Africa continue
- Miss South Africa 2022: Where to watch and everything to know
- Anne Heche's son speaks out after her death: 'I am left with a deep, wordless sadness'
- July unrest: Teacher, financial adviser and optometrist's assistant - the unlikely masterminds?
- Death at Huis Maudie Kriel: Ceres old age home was last inspected almost five years ago
- Llew Claasen | Corporates should invest in early-stage startups, not acquire them
- Culpable homicide case threatens to derail ex-MEC Maloyi’s quest to lead ANC in North West
- R2.2bn in flood relief funding approved, but only R100m has so far been paid to service providers