Elton John's world tour will continue as planned, despite the singer suffering from walking pneumonia.
Following the headlines heard around the world - of the singer having to leave the stage on Sunday after losing his voice and being diagnosed with walking pneumonia - it will come as a relief to his fans that his tour will continue as planned.
Tour promoters, Chugg Entertainment, told the Associated Press that Elton was resting and doctors were confident he would recover.
However, they also said a concert planned for Tuesday in Auckland would be delayed until Wednesday on the advice of doctors.
It's been a rollercoaster start to 2020 for the iconic performer who won an Oscar earlier this month for his song that was featured on the soundtrack of Rocketman - a movie about his life that has garnered lots of critical acclaim.
The 72-year-old is in the middle of his Farewell Yellow Brick Road world tour, which he announced in 2018 would be his final.
The tour is set to run into 2021.
He is scheduled to play two more concerts in Auckland.