Cape Town – The popular ITV Choice reality competition show, Dancing on Ice is back.
The 12th season of the show premieres on Friday, 7 February from 20:00 to 22:00 on ITV Choice (DStv 123).
Twelve new celebrity skaters will take to the ice each week in their bid to become champions.
For the first time, the show will feature a same-sex dance couple and the first blind contestant.
Former Steps member Ian 'H' Watkins will be partnered with professional Matt Evans.
Paralympian Libby Clegg, the show's first-ever blind contest, will be partnered with Mark Hanretty.
Holly Willoughby returns as host, and Jason Gardiner joins Jayne Torvill, Christopher Dean and Ashely Banjo on the judges' panel.
Here are the other celebrities and partners for 2020:
- TV presenter Radzi Chinyanganya who teams up with professional dancer Jessica Hatfield
- Model and fashion brand owner Caprice Bourret dancing with Hamish Gaman
- Talk show host Trisha Goddard who partners up with Lukasz Rózycki
- Magician and TV presenter Ben Hanlin dancing with Carlotta Edwards
- Perri Kiely - known for Dancing in Diversity, will accompany Vanessa Bauer
- Coronation Street actress Lisa George and professional partner Tom Naylor
- ITV News host Lucrezia Millarini dancing with professional Brendyn Hatfield
- Love Island 2019's Maura Higgins who partners with Alexander Demetriou
- Footballer Kevin Kilbane dancing with Brianne Delcourt
- Actor and presenter Joe Swash who will team up with Alexandra Schauman
Compiled by Leandra Engelbrecht