Johannesburg - Top Gear returns to our screens from Wednesday, 8 March 2017 at 20:00 on BBC Brit (DStv 120).
The new series of the motoring show sees Matt LeBlanc, Chris Harris and Rory Reid at the helm, with appearances from Sabine Schmitz, Eddie Jordan, and ‘The Stig’.
In this new seven-part series, Top Gear’s presenters journey across wildest Kazakhstan in cars with half a million miles on the clock, tackle old-school motorsport in Cuba, blast through America’s wild west in the latest convertible supercars, and attempt to turn an ugly South Korean people-carrier into a luxury yacht to rival Monaco’s finest.
Matt, Chris and Rory also review the latest and greatest cars from around the globe, from the Ferrari FXX K to the Aston Martin DB11, Porsche Cayman and Alfa Romeo Giulia. Oh, and an eight-wheeled, all-terrain monster from Russia, because no series is truly complete without an eight-wheeled, all-terrain monster from Russia.
It’s all brought to you from Top Gear’s famous test track and famously draughty studio, where a fresh crop of celebrities will attempt to impress with their driving skills.
- UK (Wales, Lancashire, Derbyshire, Isle of Man)
- USA (Nevada, California, Florida)
- Monte Carlo
- United Arab Emirates
- Avtoros Shaman (Wamah)
- Porsche 718 Cayman/ Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrafoglio
- Aston Martin DB11
- Mercedes S63 AMG
- Ferrari FXX K
- Lamborghini Huracan Spyder
- VW Golf Clubsport S
- Ssangyong Rodius
- Renault Twingo GT
- Abarth 124 Spider
- £2,000,000 is the value of the most expensive new car tested in the series.
- The most expensive new vehicle tested in the new series is valued at £4,500,000.
- 1 the number of heroic rough collies featured in the new series .
- 570 000 miles on the clock of this season’s leggiest car, Chris Harris’s venerable Volvo.
- 40 the number of Ferrari FXX K race cars that will ever be built and Top Gear’s driven one of them.
Watch the trailer here: