17 JunObi-Wan Kenobi
Don't let its familiar plot or weak villain put you off; Obi-Wan Kenobi is the Star Wars series you've been looking for – whether you grew up on the originals or the prequels.
The Essex Serpent
This gothic romance will have you enthralled in its world.
Cheesy, melodramatic and supernatural fun - First Kill is everything a teenager will love in a vampire series.
Women of the Movement
Women of the Movement it tells a story that has become so well-known and puts a new spin on it, it shows how the strength and strategy of...
Disney+s Moon Knight has all the ingredients of a top-notch Marvel show, as well as an electrifying lead performance, so why is it so...
How I Met Your Father
HIMYF took a minute to find its groove, but the vivid personalities, crackling chemistry and memorable one-liners make it a great hangout...
The Dropout tells an engaging story of one of the craziest fraud cases in recent history.
A intricately layered mystery that keeps you hooked, Apple TV+'s Shining Girls presents carefully crafted storytelling and compelling...
Pam & Tommy
This mini-series boasts a remarkable performance by Lily James as Pamela Anderson.
Apple TV+'s exceptional Severance is the best TV show you haven’t seen yet – and quite possibly the best you will see all year.
The Girl from Plainville
The Girl from Plainville might be heavily fictionalised, yet it creates an authentic space for difficult discussions around mental...
Only Murders in the Building S1
Only Murders in the Building is an ideal winter show that keep you entertained.
Stranger Things S4: Volume 1
One of the most anticipated continuing series releases of the year, Stranger Things Season 4 has matured alongside its cast, packing as...
Marvel shows on Disney+
A brief(ish) overview of Marvel's other Disney+ series, in order of release.
Prehistoric Planet is ferocious and ferociously beautiful television. Which dino lives? Which dino dies? And why?
An intriguing re-imagining of the famous game franchise, the Halo TV series crafts a captivating standalone story that can safely stray...
Bling Empire S2
While it's not award-winning television, escaping into the messy world of the super-rich is a great distraction from real-world problems.
Savage Beauty is the perfect balance between a scandalous family business and all the drama that comes with it and starting...
Dinge van ‘n Kind
kykNET’s Dinge van ‘n Kind is a well-made, watchable show that’s absolutely fine. But a literary masterpiece deserves more than just “fine”.
- Brad Pitt opens up about lifelong feelings of loneliness and being on the 'last leg' of his career
- Princess Charlene and Prince Albert share rare PDA moment amid divorce rumours
- Judge approves name change for Elon Musk's daughter Vivian Jenna Wilson
- PHOTO | Queen Elizabeth shows off new haircut
- First joint portrait of Prince William and Kate unveiled
- Mantashe slams Zondo, says apartheid officials would still be in charge without cadre deployment
- Power struggle: Labour tension rises at Eskom as wage fight tips SA into Stage 4 load shedding
- ANALYSIS | ANC uses same state capture tactic to protect Ramaphosa from scrutiny over Phala Phala
- Guptas’ lawyer threatens litigation over 'non-existent' case that could lead to brothers’ extradition
- SA needs sanctions to force MPs to do their jobs, like doctors and lawyers - Zondo