Marc Buckner has started his quest for love in the second season of The Bachelor SA.
But what exactly goes into putting this show together? How many hours of footage did they film? How many roses did they use?
These behind-the-scenes numbers will blow your mind...
1. Action! Over 20 000 minutes of footage was filmed.
2. 300 metres of fairy lights and 750 light bulbs lit up the second season.
3. 360 red roses were used in production, and 77 flower arrangements were made.
4. 7 200 meals were served to the over 100 crew members who worked on the production.
5. Marc went on 11 group dates and 17 individual dates.
6. 148 gowns were worn by the contestants this season.
7. Bling was handed out freely on this season. Jack Friedman supplied about 20 pieces of jewellery including the engagement ring. Three pieces were given to contestants as gifts.
8. There was lots and lots of champagne!
WATCH THE TRAILER FOR EPISODE 2 HERE:
The Bachelor SA season 2 airs Thursdays at 19:00 on M-Net (DStv 101).
(Photos supplied: M-Net)