Cape Town - Sensational local actress, producer and model, Sarah Kozlowski, has just come back from doing a breath-taking photo shoot in Los Angeles.
Sarah was recently in Los Angeles to discuss a potential role in an upcoming TV show, and whilst there collaborated with incredible LA fashion stylist, Madison Dixon.
''Madison is exceptionally talented and wonderful to work with! We decided to merge our creativity and love for fashion to create something magnificent! The images were themed around some of the roles I may be taking on this year".
Sarah Kozlowski is set to star in a new upcoming compelling drama series, Bones of my bones, premiering 1 March 21:30 on SABC 2.
Here are 5 things Sarah loves about LA:
1. I love the fact that every waiter, yoga teacher and barista is an aspiring actor. As an actor you feel like you are a part of a bigger family that you have never met.
2. LA is a mixture of the best of Joburg and the best of Cape Town. The architecture is very similar to Jozi but you get the beach and the Cape Town lifestyle mixed in with the hustle and bustle.
3. Little Tokyo in downtown LA is so much fun to go shopping or lunching as it's very authentic and clean!
4. LA is full of Korean Spa's, there are spas for the everyday person where you can even spend the night. You can hang out all day going from clay rooms to salt rooms to saunas for detoxing and answer emails in between. It's amazing!
5. The comedy clubs in LA are packed every night of the week and it's the best way to simply enjoy your dinner! Much better than sitting in front of the TV at home. They have great open mic nights so there is plenty of diversity and content and the material is never stale.