- Harry and Meghan have filed a complaint against a photographer in Los Angeles.
- The couple says the unnamed individual used a drone to take photos of their son, Archie, in their home.
- "Every individual and family member in California is guaranteed by law the right to privacy in their home. No drones, helicopters or telephoto lenses can take away that right," the couple's lawyer said.
Harry and Meghan have filed another lawsuit – this time taking legal action on behalf of one-year-old Archie.
According to BBC, the couple filed the complaint in Los Angeles on Thursday, where they're currently staying, saying an individual photographed Archie at their home during lockdown, using a drone.
Michael Kump, who is representing the couple, said: "Every individual and family member in California is guaranteed by law the right to privacy in their home. No drones, helicopters or telephoto lenses can take away that right.
"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are filing this lawsuit to protect their young son's right to privacy in their home without intrusion by photographers, and to uncover and stop those who seek to profit from these illegal actions."
This isn't the first time Harry and Meghan have threatened legal action against the paparazzi. While staying in Canada earlier in the year, the couple sent a warning to photographers hiding in the bushes.
Meanwhile, Meghan Markle is still battling with the Mail on Sunday and Mail Online, also around invasion of privacy, after they published a personal letter she'd sent to her father before the royal wedding.
The latest in her ongoing legal battle saw the duchess ask the court to prevent the Mail on Sunday from sharing the confidential names of her friends who spoke to People for a story published last year. "These five women are not on trial, and nor am I," she said in a witness statement.