Jason Momoa says 'some serious stuff went down' on the set of Justice League

play article
Subscribers can listen to this article
  • Jason Momoa has spoken out about his experience on the set of Justice League.
  • This comes after Ray Fisher accused director Joss Whedon of "gross, abusive, unprofessional and unacceptable behaviour".
  • The Aquaman actor wrote on Instagram: "Serious stuff went down. It needs to be investigated, and people need to be held accountable."

(Warning: This story contains strong language)

Jason Momoa has spoken out about his experience working on the Warner Brothers superhero film Justice League.

In July Ray Fisher who played Cyborg in the movie accused director Joss Whedon of "gross, abusive, unprofessional and unacceptable" behaviour on the set of the 2017 film on Twitter.

Joss was brought on to finish the film after Zack Snyder left the project after his daughter died.

Variety reported in August that Warner Brothers started an investigation into the claims made by the actor.

Since then there has been a back and forth with Ray and the studio. The company said in a statement that Ray did not meet with the investigator and that he was mainly concerned about his role in the film and did not specify his complaints, reports Entertainment Weekly.

Ray then fired back, saying he met with the investigators and left the meeting because the investigator was biased. He also added new claims alleging producer Geoff Johns made a "veiled threat against my career," reports Variety.

The 33-year-old shared a video on Instagram with the caption: "A thank you and details on @wbpictures attempt to discredit me."

SEE THE FULL POST HERE:

Jason first showed his support for Ray earlier this month when he posted a picture on his Instagram story with the caption "IStandWithRayFischer."

On Monday the 41-year-old alongside a photo of him and Ray on Instagram wrote: "This shit has to stop and needs to be looked at @ray8fisher and everyone else who experienced what happen under the watch of @wbpictures needs proper investigation."

He added: "I just think it's fucked up that people released a fake Frosty announcement without my permission to try to distract from Ray Fisher speaking up about the shitty way we were treated on Justice League reshoots. Serious stuff went down. It needs to be investigated and people need to be held accountable."

SEE THE FULL POST HERE:

Deadline reported in July that Jason would be voicing Frosty the Snowman in a live-action project from Warner Bros and Stampede Ventures.