- TikTok has revealed its list of most-watched videos in the US.
- Topping the list is Bella Poarch's M to the B, while Nathan Apodaca's Fleetwood Mac video came in second.
- The video sharing platform also revealed their top content creators, trends and celebs.
It's that time again when social media apps and streaming services, like Spotify, are releasing their year-end roundups.
The latest is TikTok, revealing, among other things, which videos users watched most on their platform in 2020.
"Across the US, you made TikTok the year of everything from cranberry juice-drinking skateboarders, cottagecore fairies, theatre kids, and emerging stars across the music and fashion worlds, to random things that just makes sense like pancake cereal, a goose who throws it back, and carrot bacon. We're here for all of it," an article on the TikTok site reads.
Topping the list of most-watched videos on the app was Bella Poarch's M to the B clip, while skateboarding, cranberry juice drinking Nathan Apodaca made it into second place with his Fleetwood Mac-backed video.
See the full list here:
1. @bellapoarch - Bella does M to the B
2. @420Doggface208 - Skateboarding his way to fame
3. @itscaitlinhello - The coworker you love to hate because WFH is hard
4. @nba - Jalaiah shows us how it's done at the NBA All-Star Game
5. @willsmith - Will wipes it down
6. @awa_de_horchata_uwu - An obscure cereal jingle that isn't bread becomes a bread sensation
7. @lizemopetey - Is it meatier or meteor? Hmmm
8. @iamtabithabrown - Do you see carrots? Bacon? It's carrot bacon
9. @thejulianbass - Who's your favorite hero?
10. @hartyt_ - A goose throws it back
TikTok also revealed their top trends, hashtags, creatives and more.
Singer Jason Derulo topped the list for the top celebs, followed by Kylie Jenner and Lizzo.
See that list here:
1. Jason Derulo
2. Kylie Jenner
4. Charlie Puth
6. China McClain
7. Lil Yachty
8. Dr Phil
9. Shay Mitchell
10. Jack Black