- Reinging Miss South Africa Shudufhadzo Musida will be participating in the Miss World pageant next year.
- Thato Mosehle will be taking part in the Miss Supranational contest and Natasha Joubert will be the official South African entrant at the Miss Universe pageant.
- Miss Universe South Africa, Natasha is aware that she has big shoes to fill when she heads off to Miss Universe next year, saying: "I am truly honoured and humbled to be representing my beloved South Africa."
This year's Miss South Africa top three contestants are set to represent the country on three different global stages in 2021.
Reigning Miss South Africa 2020 Shudufhadzo Musida will be participating in the Miss World pageant, Thato Mosehle will be taking part in the Miss Supranational contest, and Natasha Joubert will be the official South African entrant at the Miss Universe pageant.
Miss Universe South Africa, Natasha is aware that she has big shoes to fill when she heads off to Miss Universe next year. "I am truly honoured and humbled to be representing my beloved South Africa," she said.
Get to know Miss Universe South Africa Natasha Joubert with these 12 questions:
1. Who is a previous Miss South Africa who has inspired you? Rolene Strauss. She is the type of woman who is the epitome of grace and resilience. She inspires me to stay true to myself, to work hard and to practice self-love.
2. What is the one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I was quite the tomboy as a little girl. I would much rather play outside with boys and was the only girl in my karate class.
3. What is the number 1 piece of advice that you would give to your younger self? Your circumstances do not define who you are or who you can become.
4. Describe yourself in three words: Unwavering, compassionate, ambitious.
5. What music are you listening to? Elevation Worship, Matthew Mole, golden oldies.
6. What are your favourite TV shows? House Hunters and Vampire Diaries.
7. What is your favourite meal? My Oumie's stew.
8. What's your guilty pleasure? Salted Caramel Häagen-Dazs.
9. What do you do in your spare time? I thrive in a natural environment. I will always find myself hiking, camping or travelling. I absolutely love sports and play action hockey. I am a people's person and enjoy quality time with my friends and family.
10. Name two of your female role models and why? Michelle Obama, who is a woman helping to change a nation for the better, advocating for women to receive education around the globe. And Meghan Markle, who is someone who has always stayed true to herself, no matter her circumstances.
11. Tell us a bit more about your family. I am the youngest of three siblings. My brother (25) and sister (27) are both attorneys, conveyancers and notaries. My mom Ninette has been working at FNB for over 30 years and is currently an area manager. She started studying law at 18 and couldn't continue after her first year but now at the age of 50 she is a final year LLB student.
She taught me to never give up on your dreams and to be resilient. My father also worked at FNB for over 20 years. I believe I got my leadership qualities from him and that he is the reason behind my drive towards bringing effective change to unemployment. He was unemployed for three years before passing away in 2013, which taught me to rise above my circumstances.
12. What do you love about South Africa? I love our various traditions and cultures, and the way we support each other. We have the most beautiful scenery, lovely weather and delicious foods. I am proud of any person or team that represents our country internationally. I love our country's vibrant and rich culture and hospitality.