- Miss South Africa 2020 will take home a package of prizes and sponsorships worth in excess of R3 million.
- The winner will receive R1 million in cash from the Miss South Africa Organisation
- Miss South Africa 2020 will be crowned in an entertainment-packed event on Saturday, October 24, from 17:00.
Miss South Africa 2020 will take home a package of prizes and sponsorships worth more than R3 million.
For the first time in its 62-year history, the finale of the Miss South Africa pageant will be hosted in Cape Town, at Sun International's Table Bay hotel in the V&A Waterfront.
Miss South Africa 2020 will be crowned in an entertainment-packed event on Saturday, October 24, from 17:00.
The event will be broadcast live on M-Net and Mzansi Magic and will be streamed live online for an international audience.
- American Swiss: Official crown sponsor
- Bacher & Co: Fragrance sponsorship for year of reign
- Brand South Africa: Play Your Part Ambassador
- Cahi Dental: Dental and oral hygiene care
- Central Square : Use of a luxurious two-bedroom apartment in the heart of Sandton
- Enza Home: Interior designers and furnishers of the Miss South Africa apartment
- Firepower Group: Empowering Miss South Africa with self-development workshops
- Havaianas South Africa: Casual summer shoes for year of reign
- KISCH IP: Assisting Miss South Africa with her official trademark and IP needs
- Lajawi Hair: Official styling sponsor for year of reign
- Mercedes Benz: The use of a C200 Cabriolet for her year of reign
- Miss South Africa Organisation: R1 million in cash
- Motherkind: Official wellness & fitness product sponsor
- Neda Beauty & Healing: Care of Miss South Africa's brows
- Optimum Medical Aesthetics: Skin treatments and IV drips
- Pilates on 7th: Pilates fitness partner for year of reign
- PWC: The official auditors of Miss South Africa 2020
- Sparkle Cosmetics/Gelish/Morgan Taylor: Nail care for year of reign
- Steve Madden: Official shoe sponsor
- Strands of Love: Miss South Africa's hair extensions sponsor
- Sun International: Miss SA's home away from home
- Switch Playground SA: Official fitness partner; includes Switch classes and personal training sessions.
- Top Drawer Collection: Luxury sleepwear
- Veaudry: Official haircare sponsor
- Woolworths: To sponsor Miss South Africa with WBeauty and Woolworths home products throughout the year of reign
- ZOËT: Clothing sponsor
For the first time in the history of the Miss South Africa pageant, the top three finalists (Miss South Africa 2020 and the two runners-up) will represent the country at the world's three most prestigious pageants - Miss Universe, Miss World and Miss Supranational.