- Former Miss South Africas Tamaryn Green, Ade van Heerden and Liesl Laurie tied the knot in 2021.
- Liesl Laurie and Musa Mthombeni surprised fans in 2021 with news that they're dating, an engagement and a wedding!
- Tamaryn Green gave her followers an inside look into her umembeso ceremony - a Zulu tradition that celebrates the union of marriage between two people.
Who doesn't love a happy ending?
These 3 former Miss South Africans found their "happily ever after" and tied the knot.
While many weddings in 2021 have had to be postponed due to the pandemic, Tamaryn Green, Ade van Heerden and Liesl Laurie said: "I do."
1. Miss South Africa 2015 Liesl Laurie
Liesl Laurie and TV personality and medical doctor Musa Mthombeni not only surprised their followers with the news that they're dating but also an engagement and a wedding - all in one year!
SEE PHOTOS HERE:
2. Miss South Africa 2017 Ade van Heerden
Former Miss South Africa Adè van Heerden said 'I do' to Alex Forsyth-Thompson on 8 October.
The couple, who started dating in 2018, announced their engagement earlier this year.
According to Huisgenoot, Adè and her husband exchanged vows at the Mdluli Safari Lodge in Mpumalanga surrounded by 75 friends and family members. The bride wore not just one, but three gowns on her big day!
3. Miss South Africa 2018 Tamaryn Green
Tamaryn Green gave her followers an inside look into her umembeso ceremony - a Zulu tradition that celebrates the union of marriage between two people.
The cultural practice occurs after lobola has been paid and the groom presents gifts to the bride's family.
Tamaryn first announced that she was dating the entrepreneur in October 2018; the couple made their relationship red carpet official at the 2019 Style Awards. The pair announced their engagement in April this year.