Cape Town - Local Skeem Saam actress Relebogile Mabotja went into anaphylactic shock and was rushed to hospital after eating a salad a local restaurant chain.
The star, affectionately known as Lebo, is allergic to nuts and claims her food contained traces of it despite restaurant staff at Col'Cacchio repeatedly assuring her it didn’t.
The actress shared her harrowing ordeal on Twitter and said she was rushed to hospital in an ambulance after struggling to breathe.
Col'Cacchio apologised to the actress on social media; “We have apologised to Lebo for this very unfortunate situation. We are speaking to her to ensure that she is fully recovered & will be taking the necessary steps to prevent this from happening again in the future.
SEE THE TWEET HERE:
READ THE FULL THREAD HERE: