On Thursday, 28 May Marc Buckner will hand out his final rose – and possibly a ring – to either Bridget Marshall or Marisia van Wyk.
With the season already filmed before the national lockdown was announced the only thing left to film was this season's Women Tell All and the After The Final Rose segments.
The Bachelor SA season two finale will take on a different format this year with a special 60-minute lockdown episode.
The last day at the Kapama Resort will be combined with Zoom calls during which some of the women share their thoughts about life in the mansion, Marc, and the journeys of Bridget and Marisia.
At the end of the episode, viewers will also see what happened "after the final rose".
"To keep our cast and crew safe and adhere to lockdown restrictions around travel and social gatherings, we had to turn to technology to bring back the ladies together and ensure a fitting finale to a riveting season," says M-Net's Head of Publicity, Lani Lombard.
But that's not all, after the episode fans can tune in to a The Bachelor SA Pyjama Afterparty on the M-Net website. Here the 22 women will get the opportunity to ask Marc all their questions and discuss the drama in the mansion throughout the season.
Here's a teaser of what to expect:
- The ladies talk about their relationships in the mansion.
- Qiniso, Daniella, Silke, and Stefanie share some behind-the-scenes moments not seen on screen.
- Marc answers questions from Gillian, Rikki, Pasha, Jess C, Andeline, and Silke.
- Jason and Marc get real as they reflect on the season and find out whether Marc would change anything.
- The ladies play the LottoStar 'Most Likely To' game one more time, now that they've watched the season.
- Xia, Greta, Pi, Tamryn, Michaela, Mulesa, and Parushka share where they are now, and reflect on their experiences from this season.
- The ladies and Marc respond to some spicy viewer tweets.
Tune in to The Bachelor SA season 2 finale Thursday at 19:00 on M-Net (DStv 101)
Compiled by Leandra Engelbrecht