News you should know
‘I just want a divorce. That’s all I want.’ – Mbali Mlotshwa
Analysis | ANC NEC just scratching the surface and not dealing with the underlying disease
Story time: Read, listen and learn with Nal’ibali
Mabuza: Giving economically deprived citizens access to land is an act of social justice that can no longer be delayed
Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
Another season of woke hilarity in A Black Lady Sketch Show
HBO series A Black Lady Sketch Show returns for a second season on local streaming platform Showmax. At a round-table discussion with the...
Mmusi Maimane | Why political parties are, by definition, the antithesis of democracy
This week, South African politics went through a crisis of credibility. The ANC’s internal war reached fever pitch, as the battle between...
Mining companies accused of fuelling the tension between black labour tenants and white farmers
Environmental rights lawyers have been dragged into the racial tensions in Mpumalanga’s farming community, but they deny having anything...
If we don’t qualify, kill me – Broos puts his head on the block
If Bafana Bafana don’t qualify for the 2023 Afcon, you can kill me.
A year into financial freedom: Where are they now?
Next week we launch the Absa/City Press Money Makeover Challenge. Maya Fisher-French touches base with last year’s Money Makeover finalists to check if they have...
A window seat at work may make you more productive
Sitting at a desk near a window may make you more focused and productive at work than if you’re stuck next to a wall, a study has claimed.
- ‘I just want a divorce. That’s all I want.’ – Mbali Mlotshwa
- New AmaZulu king should be lawfully appointed – Msane clan
- ANC Free State councillor likely to beat Magashule to apologise to Ramaphosa
- Mondli Makhanya | Remembering IFP's hand in the Swanieville massacre
- Mabuza: Giving economically deprived citizens access to land is an act of social justice that can no longer be delayed
- 'It was hell' - daughter of KwaSizabantu preacher speaks out about abusive childhood
- ANALYSIS | Cyril Ramaphosa's fight against corruption can't be taken seriously while budgets are cut
- Massive police deployment in Western Cape crime hotspots could be costing SA millions
- Karyn Maughan | Zondo Commission cash crunch puts brakes on state capture prosecutions
- EXPLAINER | Why SAA receivership doesn't need to be solvent
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
ANC secretary-general Ace Magashule has written a letter suspending party president Cyril Ramaphosa in apparent retaliation after he was served with a letter of suspension on Wednesday.Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
He doesn't have the power
35% - 95 votes
It’s a declaration of war
24% - 64 votes
Nothing but a distraction
41% - 112 votes