News you should know
WATCH | How a hobby turned into a life-saving business
Climate crisis: 227 activists murdered as firms ignore impact of their activities, says new report
Judge made a ‘material error’ relying on non-existent document in controversial R14bn contract case
Live Easy pioneers SA’s next-generation ‘impact housing’ trend
EFF consults various sectors to hear the ‘views and aspirations of the people’ ahead of elections
Kelly Khumalo snubs Idols SA
There are conflicting reports over Idols SA producers approaching Kelly Khumalo to be the new judge.
Dear Mr President: A case for granting Zuma a presidential pardon
Former president Jacob Zuma has completed a cycle that few liberation fighters have completed. He has moved from prison to exile to...
Battle for MTI’s leftovers gets messy
The fight over the remnants of the Mirror Trading International Investment Scheme (MTI) is becoming increasingly messy, with four parties...
PSL ref Jelly Chavani is a man of many talents
He’s a taxi driver by day and a PSL referee whenever he’s called on to officiate in football matches.
Who will inherit your property?
If you own property, it is important to have a will in place that takes the law into account and clearly stipulates your heirs. When a person dies intestate, it can...
Why a career in cybersecurity is great for South Africans
South Africa is afflicted with a double whammy of a shockingly high unemployment rate and a damaging shortage of skills – particularly in the technology sector and its...
- Judge made a ‘material error’ relying on non-existent document in controversial R14bn contract case
- Gauteng government fails to pay contractors despite 2018 Public Protector ruling
- ANC North West leader under fire from Luthuli House
- Hamilton Ndlovu’s world crumbles
- Relentless Niehaus steps up battle against ANC hierarchy
- #UnrestSA: Ramaphosa mum on whether ANC were involved in July's unrest
- ANC defends proposed minimal changes to Electoral Act, says the 'timelines are unworkable'
- Top Coronation fund manager quit after inquiry found he profited from 'pricing inefficiency'
- 'Show me the cigs': SARS says importer owes it billions after 30 tons of tobacco 'disappeared'
- DEEP DIVE | 'Boucher is wrong' - Revered historian Odendaal contextualises 1990s efforts to racially integrate cricket
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
President Cyril Ramaphosa has announced that SA’s vaccine passport plans are coming on. What are your thoughts?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
We cannot be forced
29% - 30 votes
22% - 23 votes
Vaccines save lives
49% - 50 votes