Election polls open in
FIND MORE ELECTION NEWS
News you should know
Cele vows to arrest those behind the taxi violence in Gqeberha
Tlhabane’s determined independent councillor candidate
Operation Hunger addresses nutritional challenges amid climate, Covid-19, economic factors
Ministers say hostage ordeal was a sign of ‘maturing democracy’
South Africa’s rule of law is worsening
Pearl Thusi ends the year on a high
With a stake in an alcohol brand, a gig at the Afrimas and a film lined up, the star is making moves and minding her bag.
Close Up | Trembling to the discordant symphony of lawlessness
In the early pages of celebrated author Mandla Langa’s latest novel, The Lost Language of the Soul, the main protagonists, Sobhuza, an...
PPC share moves raise suspicions
PPC’s share price has risen more than tenfold in recent years from a low of 43c. On Friday morning, it traded at R5.85.
Why a career in cybersecurity is great for South Africans
South Africa is afflicted with a double whammy of a shockingly high unemployment rate and a damaging shortage of skills – particularly in the technology sector and its...
- 'Interesting event in my room with Std 7 boy': Ex-Grey High School water polo coach's disturbing texts
- Blood Brothers: Shock as NPA withdraws charges against alleged tobacco assassin
- SEE | Death and service delivery: The high cost of bad politics in Nelson Mandela Bay
- Modack kept in solitary confinement, says lawyer
- Booster shots on the cards for healthcare workers, people who have compromised immunity
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
President Cyril Ramaphosa has praised outgoing Chief Justice Mogoeng Mogoeng for his outstanding leadership and service. Do you agree?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
He served well.
69% - 67 votes
He was too controversial
31% - 30 votes