News you should know
Amputee dancer Musa Motha moves without any hindrance
Amputee dancer Musa Motha moves without any hindrance. Motha is a dancer from Sebokeng in the Vaal with an intriguing story. The man is a...
Mondli Makhanya | Cyril’s boldness my foot
President Cyril Ramaphosa’s cheerleaders always describe him as a man of stealth who plays the long game.
Liberty accused of exploitation after decision to cut benefits of poorly performing financial advisers
Liberty Group’s decision to reduce the benefits of underperforming financial advisers has raised concerns, with some branding this move...
CSA gets its independent board, but is the friction over?
Cricket SA’s (CSA’s) claim to administrative history – where it was were to be the first sporting code in the country to have a board with majority independent...
Paying off debt requires a plan. Here's how to get started
When it comes to paying what you owe, there are several ways to address the challenge, but all these require a plan, writes Maya Fisher-French.
Top five questions about your pay answered
As the professional body established to promote and develop the reward profession and practices, the SA Reward Association (Sara) often receives questions relating to...
- Ace Magashule vs Thabo Mbeki: the gloves are off
- Enough is enough: Soweto residents commemorate June 16 differently
- Malema talks big game during heavily packed Youth Day rally
- Legal opinion finds MPs cannot hide behind sub judice rule
- Gauteng records highest number of new daily Covid-19 cases, hospital admissions skyrocket
- Tembisa 10: Independent Media, Rampedi demand evidence from govt - to prove their own story
- OBITUARY | Kenneth ‘KK’ Kaunda: One of the last of a generation of African liberation leaders
- THE ESKOM FILES | 'False and fabricated': How Eskom officials colluded with construction giants
- Rural areas leading the way in registering people for Covid-19 vaccinations - health dept
- Mbhazima Shilowa | What's with the secrecy around the SAA deal?
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
Tourism Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane will act as health minister after President Cyril Ramaphosa placed Health Minister Dr Zweli Mkhize on special leave while the SIU completes the probe into the irregular Digital Vibes contract. What are your thoughts on this?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Special leave is a whitewash.
40% - 122 votes
SA’s tourism sector needs undivided attention.
4% - 12 votes
Let's wait and see
9% - 28 votes
What is the point of deputy ministers?
46% - 140 votes