News you should know
Court moves to recover R1m from Faith Nketsi-Njilo's husband
Last month, City Press reported that Njilo was involved in a business deal with Blaine Evans and James Stephens, the owners of Lund...
Dashiki | It feels like spring and it’s good to be back
I know we’re in the middle of autumn and on the verge of what promises to be a ferocious winter, but the past two weeks have been, to me,...
MKMVA threatens ANC with court action
Nkome demanded an undertaking from Mashatile’s office to declare it “null and void, and clearly stating that the conference – with all decisions taken in relation to...
Simnikiwe Xabanisa | Why has the Blitzboks’ form fallen off a cliff?
One of the most enduring mysteries of this rugby season has to be what on earth happened to the Blitzboks’ form.
Watch | Shadrack Sibiya’s tale of two jobs
After being exonerated, he is consulting with his lawyers on the best way forward.
Global inflation demon to get worse
Inflation is wreaking devastating havoc on the lives of South Africans – and things are about to get a lot worse.
- 'No attempt to disguise' latest incident of sabotage at Eskom power station as another cable is cut
- Mkhize warned against 'anti-ANC tendencies' for expressing willingness to contest presidency before nominations open
- Xhosa warrior Maqoma mooted to replace Fort Hare as public hearings on Eastern Cape name changes start
- Diepkloof police station commander accused of trying to 'bully' admin clerk out of her job
- 'Dazed, no sunlight for a month': Stowaways thrown lifeline as court orders them to be brought to SA
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
A new report by the Electoral Integrity Project, which looks at the quality of electoral integrity worldwide, has identified South Africa as having the second-highest level of integrity in its elections in Africa. Do you agree with the report?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
37% - 28 votes
28% - 21 votes
We should be first
35% - 26 votes