- The ‘unifier’: AmaQwathi princess who brought peace between warring Dalindyebo and son
- Is there a place for police in the future of South Africa?
- Dickason children were 'strangled with cable ties'
- R280 000 fine each for Pitso Mosimane and his Al Ahly crew after cup defeat
- Jay-Z and company ready to rock Mzansi with Sundowns signing
- EXCLUSIVE | 'We can still do things': Top school's coach quits ahead of hearing for sneaking pupil out
- OPINION | SA's banking sector desperately needs to transform - but flush investors are needed
- Zuma threatens criminal charges against Downer as legal battles over his medical records loom
- 'Pick your battles': McBride goes toe to toe with top cop Khehla Sitole
- Nedbank wants to buy back preference shares - here's why more companies are ditching them
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
Some parts of the City of Johannesburg have become dilapidated, with potholes, piles of garbage and the stench of urine now being the prominent features of these areas. Who is responsible for the deteriorating state of these areas?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
79% - 58 votes
10% - 7 votes
11% - 8 votes