03 Nov 2020
Biltong and Stripes is a lighthearted dialogue between a right-leaning Wildebeest and a lefty Zebra as they discuss life, philosophy, and other matters of socio-political concern. In a world where viewpoints are so polarised, the feature’s creators Dr Jack & Curtis have identified a need to pull opposing views together into a single frame to highlight the folly of our differences, learn from one another and, perchance, have a laugh at ourselves.
- ‘Sho Madjozi’s hit John Cena is my song, I want my share’
- Diplomats dabbling in illicit alcohol trade a sign of lockdown drawbacks
- Limpopo's TTM is no more
- Liberty accused of exploitation after decision to cut benefits of poorly performing financial advisers
- Mvianga claim to Bafokeng throne hinges on highly anticipated paternity results
- EXCLUSIVE | Cops splurge R100m on spy technology they cannot use
- Has deciding whether Zuma should be jailed for contempt paralysed the ConCourt? It looks like it
- Thabi Leoka | You can't eat GDP growth and GDP doesn't pay the bills
- Waiting game continues as court hears disgraced bitcoin trader MTI never produced a single invoice
- From zero to hero: Omnia's remarkable turnaround after fighting for survival 2 years ago
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
Tourism Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane will act as health minister after President Cyril Ramaphosa placed Health Minister Dr Zweli Mkhize on special leave while the SIU completes the probe into the irregular Digital Vibes contract. What are your thoughts on this?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Special leave is a whitewash.
40% - 93 votes
SA’s tourism sector needs undivided attention.
4% - 9 votes
Let's wait and see
10% - 23 votes
What is the point of deputy ministers?
46% - 108 votes