From buying groceries to building wealth, Maya and Mapalo discuss the evolution of stokvels and the power of collective investing.
- ‘Voetsek, ANC!’ Lesufi laments the party’s disgrace
- Malusi Gigaba claims hitmen were hired to kill him
- Guesthouse owner confirms Nomvula Mokonyane held her 40th birthday party at his establishment
- The curious case of SA’s donations worth millions to Cuba
- Mondli Makhanya | Buthelezi must be reminded over and over again about his crimes
How these South Africans achieved financial freedom in six months
And the 2020 Money Makeover competition winner is ...
Journey to financial freedom is just beginning for these six people
Important lessons learnt during a six-month money makeover campaign
All the news from City Press.Read now
How do you feel about reports that South Africa made generous donations of “medical material supplies” worth tens of millions of rands to the Cuban government?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
SA should come first
72% - 23 votes
Gesture of good faith
3% - 1 votes
SA has Cuba's doctors
25% - 8 votes