- EXCLUSIVE | SA attorney arrested in Mauritius for embezzlement faces similar charges back home
- Rwanda denies hacking Ramaphosa, but exiles in SA say spying is 'a way of life'
- 'Stern' President Cyril Ramaphosa tells KwaZulu-Natal PEC why #UnrestSA was a 'failed insurrection'
- SA ports in crisis as Transnet cyberattack creates 'total nightmare' for exporters
- Tshwane doctor posing as gynaecologist on the run after patient accuses him of rape
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
The Electoral Commission of SA (IEC) has accepted the report by former Deputy Chief Justice Dikgang Moseneke proposing that South Africa’s local government elections be postponed to February.Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I was looking forward to the elections in October
38% - 77 votes
Postponement makes sense
48% - 97 votes
They should be later than February
14% - 28 votes