- Who is afraid of the Zulus?
- Soweto Parliament’s Lux Dlamini vows to fight for the rights of Sowetans and hold politicians accountable
- SA unrest: Life without our local malls is tough
- Property tycoon Mike Nkuna determined to have Soweto malls operating within two months
- King Mswati thinks he owns his country – including the people
- Sparkling Schoenmaker stands tall as SA's new Olympic conqueror: 'It just doesn't seem real'
- Worried members of Mandla Lamba's 'billionaires' club' turn to the police
- Sitole, Cele fail to quell concern about instability at Crime Intelligence
- Pieter du Toit | The end of the ANC: How criminality, poverty, graft will kill off Ramaphosa's party
- Spike in Covid-19 cases in prisons following unrest
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
The Electoral Commission of SA (IEC) has accepted the report by former Deputy Chief Justice Dikgang Moseneke proposing that South Africa’s local government elections be postponed to February.Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I was looking forward to the elections in October
38% - 83 votes
Postponement makes sense
47% - 103 votes
They should be later than February
15% - 33 votes