- Move to Level 1 won't move the dial on growth outlook – economists
- Covid-19: Why Solidarity's vaccine procurement plan may not be feasible
- Brian Molefe adamant that Ramaphosa's 'influence' was used to seal dodgy coal deal
- State capture: Ramaphosa yet to respond to Brian Molefe claims
- Electoral Bill seeks to protect voters' personal info 'from unreasonable disclosures'
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
The EFF has sent a legal letter to President Cyril Ramaphosa’s office, demanding that the lockdown regulations be relaxed to allow political gatherings in compliance with all Covid-19 protocols. The party said that regulations prohibit political campaigning and activities in preparation for this year’s local government elections.Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Like church members, political party members should gather
20% - 28 votes
I fear the third wave
41% - 56 votes
Hold off on the elections
39% - 53 votes