When local entrepreneur and reality TV star Shauwn Mkhize’s reality show, Kwa Mam’Mkhize, was nominated for the best reality TV show award by the Hollywood and African Prestigious Awards (HAPA), she was over the moon. Now the multitalented philanthropist is set to receive the honorary woman of the year award at the same function in Beverly Hills, US, next Sunday. Read more
- Covid-19: 'We need to get the balance right' - Winde doubts need for stronger lockdown in Western Cape
- NPA raises security concerns as imprisoned Zuma refuses to consent to virtual 'special plea' hearing
- Peer-to-peer insurance startup Pineapple rides on the e-commerce surge and investors take notice
- Don't let unions place us in business rescue - we'll do it ourselves, Mango to ask court
- ANALYSIS | Is Medupi really complete or was it a 'premature paperwork exercise' for Eskom?
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
The Electoral Commission of SA (IEC) has accepted the report by former Deputy Chief Justice Dikgang Moseneke proposing that South Africa’s local government elections be postponed to February.Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I was looking forward to the elections in October
41% - 149 votes
Postponement makes sense
46% - 167 votes
They should be later than February
13% - 46 votes