20 Dec 2018
The Eastern Cape provincial government has again pushed back the deadline for eradicating mud schools – to 2022. Mud schools should have been eradicated by November 2016. City Press has been reporting on the plight of learners in the province who are being taught in mud structures for many years. Take a look.
- Emfuleni speaker in hot water after bragging about her wealth and insulting her colleagues
- Mondli Makhanya | Cyril Ramaphosa is nothing more than a government spokesperson
- Tobacco industry given confidence boost by chance to appeal ban
- We must draw a line in the sand against the ANC and its corrupt cronies
- ANC ethics body under fire over Mabuza, Masondo reports
How these South Africans achieved financial freedom in six months
And the 2020 Money Makeover competition winner is ...
Journey to financial freedom is just beginning for these six people
15 Jul 2020
Important lessons learnt during a six-month money makeover campaign
All the news from City Press.Read now
How do you feel about reports that South Africa made generous donations of “medical material supplies” worth tens of millions of rands to the Cuban government?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
SA should come first
84% - 333 votes
Gesture of good faith
6% - 25 votes
SA has Cuba's doctors
10% - 38 votes