- Mkhwebane relies on 2007 ministerial handbook in an attempt to stop impeachment
- ‘Whether they like it or not, DD Mabuza will be president’ – former Ehlanzeni chairperson
- Sponsored | COVID-19 Not the Only Killer in Town: RSV Looms Over
- Teen whose eyes were gouged out scared of leaving her family to attend school in Cape Town
- Assassinations, purchased corpses, someone else’s HIV-positive blood – all for an insurance payment
- Tenders worth R10.6bn for giant bridge, roads scrapped after 'irregularity'
- Stellenbosch University's troubled Huis Marais residence no stranger to racist, drunken complaints
- War veterans hostage drama: Makwetla baffled as NPA drops charges after 'ANC-brokered deal'
- Khaya Sithole | SAA's request for payment is looming on the horizon
- Eastern Cape health dept sits on R17m to pay board members - but they have not received a cent in 7 months
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
Stage 2 rolling blackouts will be implemented this evening with the possibility of it being escalated due to peak constraints. What is the solution to SA’s electricity crisis?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 132 votes
Fire André de Ruyter
5% - 20 votes
47% - 181 votes
Elon Musk ?????
13% - 51 votes