- Tembisa decuplets: Mother receiving ‘support’ as Gauteng government plans to sue Rampedi, Independent Media
- R460 million Covid-19 hospital stands empty as admissions soar
- Affidavits by Zweli Mkhize and Delani Mzila trip up Mabuyakhulu at Zondo commission
- Dirty tricks used to derail investigation into entrenched corruption at water and sanitation department
- Close-Up | Rampad, Bushiri and decuplets: A nation of miracles
- ANC set to tell court it had a right to suspend Ace Magashule
- The PIC, 'cadres' and SAA: What are the wars that made Tshepo Mahloele’s ambition seem a virtue?
- Angelo Fick | Johannesburg: No more glitter in the 'City of Gold'
- As Hlophe faces impeachment vote, LPC confirms his attorney is under investigation for misconduct
- Karpowership saga far from over - govt must push self-generation now, says energy expert
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
Political analysts warn that Ace Magashule’s bid to challenge his suspension from the ANC in court will weaken the party ahead of elections in October. What’s your take on this stance?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
The ANC is already weak
38% - 39 votes
It’ll strengthen the ANC
10% - 10 votes
What happened to internal discussions?
4% - 4 votes
He has brought the ANC into disrepute
48% - 49 votes