- 'Muvhango's Azwindini's exit was just a publicity stunt'
- Ethics committee recommends sacking KZN mayor over crude 'mating' remarks
- Standard Bank demands R30 million from directors of state capture implicated company
- Failed court dispute causes one company to secure four Sekhukhune security tenders
- SA mourns three losses - a beloved actor, a broadcaster and 'intombi yomzulu'
- The ANC wants to make Putin someone else's problem. Pandor says the BRICS summit is going nowhere
- INSIDE LABOUR | Babies in boxes: Nurses who improvised saved the day
- New bill to cut red tape at Eskom must pass 'in record time' - Ramaphosa
- Dawie Roodt | The South African Reserve Bank’s losing battle
- The premier's gambit: Mabuyane moves to stop SIU fake degree probe days before his own reckoning
All the news from City Press in PDF form.Read now
Stats SA's recent consumer price index data this week indicated the rise in food prices was the largest in 14 years. Economists say continued load shedding also adds to the rise in the cost of food production. How are you feeding your family during this tough time?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I have a food garden
7% - 58 votes
I rely on sales
22% - 182 votes
I buy necessities
71% - 599 votes