- Ace Magashule vs Thabo Mbeki: the gloves are off
- Enough is enough: Soweto residents commemorate June 16 differently
- Malema talks big game during heavily packed Youth Day rally
- Legal opinion finds MPs cannot hide behind sub judice rule
- Gauteng records highest number of new daily Covid-19 cases, hospital admissions skyrocket
- Tembisa 10: Independent Media, Rampedi demand evidence from govt - to prove their own story
- OBITUARY | Kenneth ‘KK’ Kaunda: One of the last of a generation of African liberation leaders
- THE ESKOM FILES | 'False and fabricated': How Eskom officials colluded with construction giants
- Rural areas leading the way in registering people for Covid-19 vaccinations - health dept
- Mbhazima Shilowa | What's with the secrecy around the SAA deal?
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
Tourism Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane will act as health minister after President Cyril Ramaphosa placed Health Minister Dr Zweli Mkhize on special leave while the SIU completes the probe into the irregular Digital Vibes contract. What are your thoughts on this?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Special leave is a whitewash.
40% - 122 votes
SA’s tourism sector needs undivided attention.
4% - 12 votes
Let's wait and see
9% - 28 votes
What is the point of deputy ministers?
46% - 140 votes