- ‘Mvianga’s paternity test a requirement of the executor of the estate, nothing to do with the throne’ – Royal Bafokeng
- Covid grant: Too little – but handy
- Shepherd Bushiri and his wife escape SA again
- Zimbabwe’s dispossessed farmers urged to compile evidence as ruinous Mugabe policies are reversed
- Hanging Judge | Is muthi real or imagined?
- Low vaccination rates on weekends due to budget constraints, says national health department
- SA battling Covid-19 third wave, but junior doctors are still waiting to be placed
- Karyn Maughan | ANC government owes South Africa answers about why it protected apartheid killers
- 'People are going to suffer': MPs unite to lambast state of SA's municipalities
- INTERVIEW | R1 billion tax bill puts damper on Omnia turnaround - but CEO still hopeful
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
Tourism Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane will act as health minister after President Cyril Ramaphosa placed Health Minister Dr Zweli Mkhize on special leave while the SIU completes the probe into the irregular Digital Vibes contract. What are your thoughts on this?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Special leave is a whitewash.
38% - 176 votes
SA’s tourism sector needs undivided attention.
4% - 19 votes
Let's wait and see
9% - 41 votes
What is the point of deputy ministers?
49% - 230 votes