- Mokgoro to examine reasons for loss of Clover business, including ‘embarrassing’ Ditsobotla municipality
- Bishop Dube embroiled in scam involving 'youngest self-made multimillionaire' Yamkela Kiviet
- Unholy war over R150m inheritance
- Batohi questions why Duduzane was not charged
- Court orders Ingonyama Trust to pay back millions, after its land lease programme is declared illegal
- SATURDAY PROFILE | André de Ruyter on fixing Eskom: 'I've had death threats'
- THE ESKOM FILES | Company linked to former Eskom exec's wife paid R894m of Kusile's R1,3bn accommodation bill
- WATCH | Tembisa 10: Decuplets' father not supporting his own family financially, says wife
- Ex-Eskom employee crashes through Koeberg security booms, rams car into manager’s vehicle
- Covid-19: Residents at Western Cape old age homes hesitant to take vaccines, committee hears
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
Tourism Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane will act as health minister after President Cyril Ramaphosa placed Health Minister Dr Zweli Mkhize on special leave while the SIU completes the probe into the irregular Digital Vibes contract. What are your thoughts on this?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Special leave is a whitewash.
42% - 32 votes
SA’s tourism sector needs undivided attention.
4% - 3 votes
Let's wait and see
11% - 8 votes
What is the point of deputy ministers?
43% - 33 votes