- EXCLUSIVE | Eskom bleeds 13 000 years' collective knowledge in months as execs debate skills crisis
- POLITICS THIS WEEK | US Secretary of State visits SA, as focus turns to Women's Day
- Adriaan Basson | 'SA is not going to burn'... and more truths from Imtiaz Sooliman
- Sasol is a Bain client - it will now study UK govt's sanction against US group
- 5 talking points | Springboks v All Blacks: 'It should have been a 30-point annihilation'
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
With the ongoing theatrics at the impeachment inquiry of suspended Public Protector Busisiwe Mkhwebane, should we take the process seriously?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Complete waste of time
41% - 142 votes
Yes, she deserves a fair chance
14% - 49 votes
Her days are numbered
44% - 152 votes