- Covid-19: Move to a stricter lockdown level, experts warn as third wave looms
- Witnesses out to get me, Lucky Montana tells Zondo about his properties
- Humble rooibos is now a superfood, and SA could be cashing in
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule suspension: Cue the battle of the ANC branches
- Taxpayers will foot the bill while ANC MPs 'step aside'
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
ANC secretary-general Ace Magashule has written a letter suspending party president Cyril Ramaphosa in apparent retaliation after he was served with a letter of suspension on Wednesday.Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
He doesn't have the power
38% - 81 votes
It’s a declaration of war
22% - 47 votes
Nothing but a distraction
40% - 86 votes