- How is 'SAA 2.0' going to work? Pilots weigh in on 'new deal'
- THE ESKOM FILES | 'Please wire instantly 185': How Eskom’s group capital division fleeced Kusile of millions of rand
- Steinhoff scandal: Nearly 4 years of investigations, several hundred statements - still no arrests
- Isaah Mhlanga | An inclusive economy after Covid-19? Not so fast
- 'Tembisa 10': Mystery deepens as govt stonewalls on mother, babies' location and condition
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
Tourism Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane will act as health minister after President Cyril Ramaphosa placed Health Minister Dr Zweli Mkhize on special leave while the SIU completes the probe into the irregular Digital Vibes contract. What are your thoughts on this?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Special leave is a whitewash.
39% - 80 votes
SA’s tourism sector needs undivided attention.
4% - 8 votes
Let's wait and see
11% - 22 votes
What is the point of deputy ministers?
47% - 96 votes