- Legendary Kwaito musician and TKZee member Tokollo ‘Magesh’ dies
- Prepaid electricity uproar
- ‘Ghost project that already cost R151 million must be stopped’ – DA
- ‘She missed a shoot and was told not come back'
- Watch | Mayor’s house torched, Mpumalanga MEC intervenes in strife-torn Steve Tshwete Municipality
- Which varsities currently meet draft policy criteria?
- There's no doubt Zuma is terminally ill, argues Mpofu, defending the ex-president's medical parole
- Phala Phala probe dead in the water because intelligence watchdog doesn't have a boss
- Qaanitah Hunter | You can do anything but never go against the ANC (*apologies to The Godfather)
- Solly Moeng | SA needs leadership, not another messiah
Read the digital editions of City Press here.Read now
Consumers are paying exorbitant rates for power because of extra fee charges that are added when buying prepaid electricity. This is on top of an already high electricity tariff rate. Some of these fees are not even regulated. Should government regulate electricity fees?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
22% - 11 votes
4% - 2 votes
75% - 38 votes