Many Mzansi stars often hold back some of the weird and wacky facts about their lives, but Mzansi actress and radio Ntando Duma is not afraid to voice her opinion about anything and allowing people into her life.
Here are five things you didn’t know about the TV personality.
1. Ntando only started dating when she was 19 years old. “I was really scared of boys back then! I was a late bloomer when it comes to dating.”
2. The Jaiva Phezuku kombhede enjoys a rich and creamy pap and Amasi. She has always wanted to be adventurous and try oysters.
3. Ntando admits that she might present herself as confident she’s actually quite an emotional person who cries a lot.
4. When she was younger, Ntando dreamt of being a lawyer and that later change to a love for teaching until her hand in the entertainment industry, she hasn’t looked back since.
5. The mom of one says the hardest thing she has learned to deal with is negative comments from people on social media. “Learning to handle that and developing a thick skin in the industry is a must.”