According to Dr Dlova the creams called Movate and Dermovate should not be used except if a patient has a legitimate prescription from a dermatologist. These products that are classified as Schedule 4 drugs are for extreme skin disorders – not for facial problems like pimples. If used on the skin after effects will follow shortly. They are outbreak of acne, dark marks, thinning of the facial skin and the appearance of ugly broken veins.
- Natasha Thahane talks football, dating Lorch and her future plans
- PICS | Caster Semenya and wife Violet are expecting another baby
- One, three or even 43 kids – Why your husband's out of wedlock children have every right to claim from his estate
- Think you just spotted Idris Elba in the Northern Cape? Your eyes are not deceiving you
- Soweto leader Nhlanhla Lux on spending five sleepless nights protecting Maponya Mall – 'I am willing to risk my life'