HELP: "After bonking my man I throw up"


Anonymous from Mahikeng writes:

I’m a 28-year-old married

woman. My husband and

I have a beautiful child together.

The problem is that every time

after having sex with my husband

I throw up. Am I sick or what?

Sis Naledi answers: 

Oh dear, how distressing

for you both. I am sure you

avoid being sexual to avoid

this situation. As a therapist I want

to know if you still want sex with

your husband? Do you still find

him attractive, and still feel the

relationship is good for you?

A doctor can examine you for

possible illnesses. So I suggest you

start at the doctor and if you are

well, then consult a therapist.

We live in a world where facts and fiction get blurred
In times of uncertainty you need journalism you can trust. For only R75 per month, you have access to a world of in-depth analyses, investigative journalism, top opinions and a range of features. Journalism strengthens democracy. Invest in the future today.
Subscribe to News24