HELP: "Baby daddy left me and married someone else"


Anonymous from KwaMhlanaga writes:

I’ve been dating my boyfriend for about three years. I then fell pregnant with twins. After I gave birth, he left me and married another woman. He is also not supporting his

children. What must I do?

Sis Naledi writes:

It is important for your children to have a healthy relationship with their father. Let your

family do the proper tradition of going to his family to introduce the children and then discuss the terms of child support in that meeting with the parents. If the guy has decided to move on with his life, count your loses and leave him. Do not show any bitterness

and jealousy over his new family. If you need help from him, have a decent way of talking about it.

We live in a world where facts and fiction get blurred
In times of uncertainty you need journalism you can trust. For only R75 per month, you have access to a world of in-depth analyses, investigative journalism, top opinions and a range of features. Journalism strengthens democracy. Invest in the future today.
Subscribe to News24