HELP: "My man does not satisfy me"


Anonymous from Umlazi:

I’m a 25-year-old woman. My man has a problem with delayed ejaculation. He has never

ejaculated through normal sex since we met seven months ago. Lately, when we have sex I just stay dry. This offends him and makes me anxious to the point where I no longer enjoy sex. Should I leave him?

Dr Eve responds:

Women love to see and hear men ejaculating. It is comforting and makes them feel desired and tells her that the man is aroused by her. So I understand your distress and self blame because your partner does not ejaculate with penetration. There are many ways for a man

to ejaculate, not only through penetration. Once you have checked with him that he finds you attractive, is aroused with you and has a good sexual time with you, let him ejaculate however it suits him. Only problem happens when you want children. He needs to talk to

you about his delayed ejaculation as I can hear you are angry. He seems to accept it and not see your distress.

We live in a world where facts and fiction get blurred
In times of uncertainty you need journalism you can trust. For only R75 per month, you have access to a world of in-depth analyses, investigative journalism, top opinions and a range of features. Journalism strengthens democracy. Invest in the future today.
Subscribe to News24