They have style, they are handsome, they respect their craft and they are probably every woman’s secret crush. These are the men who have been on our screens for a while now and they never seem to disappoint. They are more than just their looks. All these man are talented and surely know how love, put in the hard work and definitely know how to win our hearts over both on screen and through their personal lives.
- Shona Ferguson- Shona Ferguson has shown many husbands out there that a woman deserves to be spoilt and appreciated. He recently surprised his wife Connie Ferguson with a brand new car. He is surely what we call a self-confessed hopeless romantic who loves and spoils his wife rotten with lavish presents.
- Hlomla Dandala- You can put Hlomla Dandala on any TV show he fits perfectly and does an exceptional job. He has had major roles in the TV shows Isidingo, Interrogation Room, Gaz'lam and the US daytime series Scout's Safari, Jacob's Cross and he also presented the reality dating show All You Need Is Love, from 2002-2003. Now acting on Scandal! Hlomla surely has not lost his touch, he still does what he loves best.
- Siyabonga Twala- If we had to give an award to someone who has appeared in almost all of Mzansi’s major soapies Siyabonga Twala would take the cup. He is been on Isidingo, Rhythm City, Scandal, Generations and Muvhango and he is now on Mzansi Magic’s IsiBaya and plays the loved Mpiyakhe Zungu. There is surely something special about Siyabonga, we all love him.
- Menzi Ngubane- He is fighter and a survivor. Menzi Ngubane suffered a kidney failure, but after having a kidney transplant the star has come out on top. His wife Siki surprised the actor who does on look a day older than 52 years-old with a surprise birthday party. We hear that this brought the Menzi to tears. We wish these two love birds all the best in their marriage.
- Luthuli Dlamini- There are three things that make Luthuli Dlamini stand out for us. He is free spirited, he loves what he does and we love him because of his unique accent. We do miss him on our screens.