Although there are cultural differences, a few ground rules apply. Always communicate clearly, taking into consideration your verbal and nonverbal messages. It is sometimes one’s gestures – for example, the way you sit – that affect what you communicate more than the words.
- Natasha Thahane talks football, dating Lorch and her future plans
- PICS | Caster Semenya and wife Violet are expecting another baby
- One, three or even 43 kids – Why your husband's out of wedlock children have every right to claim from his estate
- Think you just spotted Idris Elba in the Northern Cape? Your eyes are not deceiving you
- Soweto leader Nhlanhla Lux on spending five sleepless nights protecting Maponya Mall – 'I am willing to risk my life'